"Crane Schools Where Excellence is the Expectation "
Fundraising Dinner and Silent Auction will be held for Mrs. Maher on Thursday June 28th. We are in need of silent auction items. Please drop them at the Crane Schools office by Monday June 25th or bring them to the dinner by 5:15. Dinner will be served from 5:30-7:00. More info coming on a location. Please pass this on, we need help with advertising.
For your calendar: Registration will be held on Monday and Tuesday July 30 & 31st. Notices will be mailed.
- Highly Qualified High School Language Arts Teacher:
- Contract Status: Regular/Probationary
- Start Date: 2018-19 School Year
- Grade Level: 9-12
- License/Endorsements: Current Oregon teaching license with a language arts 9-12 secondary endorsement.
- Note: Open until filled with earliest review of June 27, 2018.
- *Crane High School operates on a four day week and housing is provided at a minimal expense.
- PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to instruct and supervise students by establishing a positive, respectful learning environment, providing ample and varied learning opportunities and promoting high standards of performance for all students regardless of their background and developmental levels.
- Please follow this link for the full job description.
Weekly Quote: " You're off to Great PLACES! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so....get on your way!
Crane Schools FAX Number: 541-493-2051
Crane Schools Phone Number: 541-493-2641