Harney Futures Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to assist EOU and TVCC Distance Education students working through the Harney County Regional Center on courses beginning Summer session, 2020 through the end of Spring quarter, 2021.
The applicant shall meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time (including non-credit workshops) at TVCC and/or EOU.
- Have been a full-time resident of Harney County for at least two years prior to application deadline.
- Be a resident of Harney County taking classes Distance in Harney County (not on campus). Some flexibility on this criterion may be necessary if a qualified student undergoes a special circumstance while on scholarship.
- Be a student in good standing with a minimum grade point of 2.25.
- Complete and return the enclosed application and all required documents, postmarked on or before 5:00 p.m., February 21, 2020. Incomplete, late or illegible applications will not be considered.