Crane Union High School Chapter of the National Honor Society
Please follow all directions carefully.
- Type or print in blue or black ink.
- If you wish to be considered for membership you:
- Must complete Section 1: Candidate Information and Acknowledgement
- Must have your parent(s)/guardian(s) complete Section 2: Parent/Guardian Information and Acknowledgement
- Must complete Section 3: Candidate Information Form
- Leadership Positions
- Community Service
- School Activities
- Community Activities and Work Experience
- Honors, Awards, and Recognitions
- Must have a Teacher complete Section 4: Make sure you fill in your name and the deadline date for the teacher. Also, provide him/her with the instruction sheet, the recommendation form to fill out, and an envelope to submit the recommendation in.
- Must have a Community Member complete Section 5: Make sure you fill in the information on the instruction sheet. Also, provide him/her with the instruction sheet, the recommendation form to fill out, and an addressed, stamped envelope to submit the recommendation in.
- May submit Section 6.
- Must submit your portions of the Candidate Information Packet in a 10”x13” unsealed envelope.
- Must include a self addressed stamped envelope (business size) and inside the 10”x13” envelope
- Must print or type your first and last name on the upper right hand corner of the front of the 10”x13” envelope
- Please follow this link for the Candidate Packet
- Candidate packets must be in Mrs. Starbuck’s possession by Thursday, February 28, 2017 by 12:00 pm. NO LATE PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!